1. It’s a catchy beat. It sounds good right now. It’s only the first though
2. I’m not keen on this. It’s just…boring
3. The dancers were better than the actual song
4. It kinda sounds like Taylor Swift. Am I the only one?
5. That was completely bland!
6. Like every song I’ve ever heard. Catchy chorus though
7. I like this one. It started like Coldplay (The Scientist, in my mind)
8. It sounded VERY like an Indian/Egyptian song but VERY catchy
9. I liked this VERY much! Like something I would listen to all the time
10. It sounds like every other ballad. Empowering though. I like her dress :)
11. Cascada, really? Her usual clubby music but not as good as usual. Disappointing
12. The verses were better than the chorus. What the hell happened there?!
13. I kinda liked it. It was better than the other ballad!
14. The main singer looked like a vampire who hires near naked male dancers. Um…right… Not a good song either!
15. I think there’s been better. But it was alright
16. I really like this one too!
17. I like this, minus the alien sound effects. It’s simple but effective. Very good
18. I like this one. It sounds almost Irish. It’s addictively catchy. It’ll be in my head all night, I swear
19. It sounds like every other song
20. Man in the box was having a spass with a woman and a freakish dress. What the hell was happening?!
21. This is ridiculously funny and catchy!
22. This is awful. The only good part was the giant
23. Too much like the rest of the ballads
24. I like this one. Particularly the drummer
25. It’s not too bad but it’s not a favourite. I like the dress more than the song
26. I like this one. I’d want them to do well if Britain don’t. Go on you Irish!